"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Sunday Drive

Above, the Jeep on the campground access road in Six Mile Canyon. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Today, we enjoyed the warmest day of 2020 so far. It got to around 77° outside, perfect weather for the great outdoors.

Above, Christmas enjoying a carrot. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I headed out in the Jeep to do some driving in Six Mile Canyon, known as our "playground". On the way, I stopped at Christmas's pen and gave her some carrots. No matter where she is in her pen, once she sees me approach, she comes right over in a good fast walk.

Above, a view of the rocks across Six Mile Canyon Road. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After feeding Christmas some carrots, I headed over to Six Mile Canyon. As I was driving in, a red late model Jeep was heading out. I found it interesting that the driver, a man in his 60s, was wearing camouflage clothing.

After the red Jeep, I saw nobody else in the canyon (later, as I was leaving, Nandoh was heading in), so I had it pretty much to myself.

Above, relaxing in Six Mile Canyon.

I was wondering if anyone was taking advantage of the great weather and set up camp. I headed over to one of the camping areas, but nobody was camping there.

This warm weather is expected to continue for the next few days.

No comments:

Search This Blog