"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, April 9, 2020

Up On A Ridge

Above, a zoom view of Six Mile Canyon and road from the ridge top. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

My main computer was finally finished with repairs and upgrades. One of them was upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10. It is going to take some getting used to, but I do notice that it is slower than before.

Above, Christmas waiting for her carrots while I was with the other horses. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After returning home, I got some carrots for Christmas and the two horses across the road from her.

Above, the two horses watch as I was feeding Christmas. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

When I was done feeding the horses, I headed over to Six Mile Canyon to re-find the overlook for "The Bowl", a crater-like area of Cibola National Forest.

Above, the Jeep on the top of the ridge overlooking Six Mile Canyon. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Well, I didn't find it, but I did find a small road that goes up a ridge overlooking Six Mile Canyon. I'll have to ask one of the guys where the road to the overlook of "The Bowl". I went there once last year. It was a nice view of Six Mile Canyon.

Above, a view of Six Mile Canyon from the ridge. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After driving, I headed home to treat myself to a mug of ice tea. It is now clouding up and the area will be cooling down a tad.

Above, another view of Six Mile Canyon from the ridge. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Having our Six Mile Canyon "playground" makes enduring the stay-at-home order a lot easier.

No comments:

Search This Blog