"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Making The Best of It

Above, yesterday on the deck. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

One nice thing about being out in God's County is having great views and decent weather to sit outside with a class of ice tea if one is under a stay-at-home order.

The mailbox had three magazines in it yesterday, so I poured some Arizona ice tea and brought out the CD player and read.

Two of the three magazines were outdoors oriented, Motorhome and Outside. The third was from AMAC (the conservative alternative to AARP).

My improvised attachment of the old side view mirror of the Jeep didn't last too long, so I have to wait until the new one arrives in the mail. I can still drive it in Six Mile Canyon, but would probably get cited if I try driving to the Flying J.

At least I have plenty of food and other necessities here to avoid trips into Gallup, at least for a week and a half.

No comments:

Search This Blog