"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Spring Cleaning and a Drive

Above, after bringing the cleaning supplies over to The Beast. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The day started for me when I took a walk over to Barking Spider Acre.

I noticed that the grasses are beginning to get taller, so it won't be long before I get to use the Bad Boy MZ Magnum 54 in. Zero-Turn Mower. I am looking forward to that since riding while mowing is a lot of fun. 

Above, Barking Spider Road during my walk. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After my walk, I decided to start my "spring cleaning" of the inside of The Beast. The floor inside needed the most attention, so I got the cleaning stuff together and drove them over to the GOCO Beast Barn in the Jeep. I swept the entire floor and then mopped it with the last bit of Once & Done that was in the jug. I'll have to go to Home Depot and get some more. At least I had enough for The Beast's floor.

Above, the new mobile home at Mesa Ridge Ranch. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

While the floor was drying, I did some more cleaning in the cab area. I also ran the generator for a bit.

Once the floor was dry, I put The Beast back into the GOCO Beast Barn and took the cleaning supplies back to the house.

Above, on the side road in Six Mile Canyon I explored today. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Then, I headed over to Mesa Ridge Ranch for a drive. Since Six Mile Canyon opened at the end of March, I haven't been over to Mesa Ridge Ranch. I noticed that a new mobile home has been placed in Lot 2 of the new subdivision. This is the first actual home there. There is one other home under construction near the end of the road at Lot 12. I noticed that the foundation work was getting started there.

Above, a view from the side road in Six Mile Canyon. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After Mesa Ridge Ranch, I headed over to Six Mile Canyon for a drive. I explored a side road that went up a hill for little way. I got out of the Jeep to enjoy the view. Then I headed back home.

Above, one the way out of Six Mile Canyon. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Maybe I'll go back out later.

No comments:

Search This Blog