"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, April 9, 2020

The Jeepsterman For Jeep Parts

Above, the new mirror and arm. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It is not too often these days when quality products along with great customer service (at resonable prices) can be found.

But both were provided to me by The Jeepsterman.

I had purchased a new side view mirror and arm for my 1952 Willys M38A1 to replace a rather cheaply-made one that got damaged when it met up with some juniper branches while off-roading. I called The Jeepsterman last Friday afternoon and he had one that would fit my Jeep. He said that it would go out in the mail on Monday (three days ago).



Yesterday, a package arrived from UPS and it was the new mirror and arm. It was a better made item in comparison to the one I formerly had and its pre-drilled holes at the base matched perfectly with the ones on the Jeep. The former mirrors and arms had to be "Mickey Moused" to be able to be mounted. I didn't have to do anything extra. I just screwed it on and it only took a few minutes.  A perfect fit! I may paint it at a later date to match the Jeep's color.

So if you happen to be a vintage Jeep owner needing replacement parts, I would highly recommend The Jeepsterman.

The Jeepsterman's website can be accessed by going here.

No comments:

Search This Blog